Thursday, May 10, 2007

feed me






B continues to have some trouble eating solids; he can't quite coordinate his tongue and he dislikes objects in his mouth that he personally didn't put in there. Of course, he puts anything and everything in his mouth these days. But a spoon? A guy has to set limits... but anyway, I was trying to feed him a few days ago. I had to give up momentarily to attend to E, but I returned to discover that H had taken over feeding B for me. B was somewhat hysterical, but H was not deterred. H kept dipping the spoon in the applesauce and shoving it in the direction of B's mouth (kinda hard when he's sitting above you in a high chair). Eventually, H gave up and decided he could best help by simply eating the applesauce himself.

1 comment:

Jamie H-M said...

All in a mouth's work.

P.