Friday, May 13, 2016

Our Next Adventure

This was an exciting week! I let my current practice know that I would be leaving to start my own dermatology practice, Rock Creek Dermatology. It was certainly bittersweet to announce that I was leaving but I am very excited to start building a practice of my own. There are tons of things on the to do list but up first is building my website. I have the rough draft online today but will continue to tweak it a bit.

At the end of August I will be starting my practice at the former office of Susan Canning. Now that the website is mostly taken care of the next steps are to get the business side of things in order and then do some painting and work on some minor redecorating at the office. There is plenty to do but we are excited about the opportunity that lies ahead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you and wonderfully excited as well!